A note to our foreign visitors.
We are sorry but at this time we do not support 240 Volt systems.
Have you ever seen what happens to a manager when you tell him he has to shut off all his dispensers just to service one dispenser?
It Doesn't have to be like this!
Our EDC / Submersible Pump Control Wire Isolation System will solve your station manager problems and others. By eliminating feedback (NFPA 70 Code Requirement) in the submersible control wiring dispensers can be shut off one at a time for servicing. There are 12 different Models to choose from that will fit any size Convenience Store, Service Station, Truck Stop, Marina or Commercial Refueling Site..
Our EDC is a high technology product that eliminates feedback in submersible pump control wiring, and at the same time simplifies installation, operation and the servicing of other devices that are connected to it.
What are it's Benefits?
- 100% elimination of feedback in dispenser submersible pump control wiring 24/7.
- Simplified OSHA Lockout Tagout procedures and Safety Regulations.
- With proper wiring one dispenser can be serviced without shutting down an entire site.
- Lower on site maintenance costs.
- UL and CUL LISTED, File No. E100900, Industrial Control Equipment
- Approved, The City of New York, Department of Buildings, Bureau of Electrical Control, Calendar #41825.
Past Magazine Articles
Some of these magazines are out of print now but the information still applies.