- Power Supply - 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 20 Watts
- Inputs Each - 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output Disable - 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Environmental +30 Deg. F to +125 Deg. F
Output Switching each
- Contacts SPST Form A
- 125VA, 120VAC maximum
Dimensions Series 101 Series 102
- Physical Size 12"h x 12"w x 4"d 12"h x 18"w x 4"d
- Weight 11 Lbs. 15 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight 13 Lbs. 17 Lbs.
- Maximum Inputs 16 32
- Maximum Outputs 8 8
Diodes can be added to our RPS Module to make the output relays react as needed for Blenders and Stage II vapor recovery systems.
Diodes can be 1N914/4148 or equivalent
RadioShack 276-1122, Pkg10/$1.99
Note the diode orientation when installing.
Below are some of the more common examples and each may be varied as necessary.
Car rental refueling area exhaust fans can be started when any dispenser is turned on using this method.
This method can be used with dispensers that have been converted to blenders to eliminate the blend control relay.
Healy & Hastech wiring can be simplified by adding diodes as shown and elimating some inter-wiring and solid-state relays that are normally hidden in the wiring troughs when using these systems.